7/01/2012

Ju Ju July

Today I started my day with giving a lesson and then jumped right into playing at 3pm central when the freerolls to the 125k on Merge and the 100k on Lock started. I was able to secure a seat in the 100k on Lock but was unsuccessful on Merge. For the day I was able to cash in 1 out of 17 MTTs and 1 out of 6 satellites. Truly the day didn't go that bad but I was not able to get away with any results. I will say I am still working on a few things and plan to keep my nose to the grindstone.

How awesome is it to see all the pocketfivers crushing the WSOP? I love it, online poker players are really making a mark this year and with twitter and the live commentary everyone knows about it.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

Keeping my post short and sweet tonight. I had an awesome week followed by a small lull but I have a ton of positives to take from it all. I plan on making tomorrow a great day and I am excited about getting July off to a good start. Good luck to all the grinders tomorrow. Just remember to have no ego, no emotion, just poker.

If interested in taking lessons or need any info email me at variance101@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment