7/24/2012

Just another manic Monday

Today I started my day off with another great lesson. There is almost nothing better than the satisfaction of truly helping someone. After the lesson I started my session and cashed in 2 out of 19 MTTs and 2 out of 2 satellites. I was able to win a $109 ticket in one satellite but got 6th when giving away 5 tickets in the other and had to settle for my buy-in back.

The chat is going well and everyone is improving. We had a few deep runs the last couple days and it seems everyone is confident and striving to do better daily.

I did some more work on variance101.com tonight and slowly but surely it's looking better and better. If you would like to check the website out there will be a link at the bottom. For now I am tired after a long day and ready to relax. Good luck to all the grinders this week, everyone should be getting back to form now that the WSOP is settled down.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# andhttp://variance101.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment