7/27/2012

The grind, my wheelchair, poker chat

Today I cashed in 6 out of 38 MTTs and 1 out of 5 satellites. I made one final table when I won the $1 $300 deep stack turbo. I also had a few deep runs finishing 10th, 12th, and 15th. One positive note is that my lone satellite cash was for a $109 ticket and that will come in handy Sunday. Today I continued   to add in plenty of lower stakes MTTs and I also kept registering later than normal in order to get in more volume. I am successfully doing both those things and having deep runs I expect a very good day or two to come my ay very soon.

My wheelchair finally showed up today. I bought a new chair during the summer of 2011 and it took forever to get due to the middleman I was using making a few mistakes. After about six months I finally got my chair but it had a wobble in the front wheels at anything above a crawl. I dealt with it for a few months and then sent it in to get fixed. Now that it has arrived lets cross out fingers that it will be good to go. Well, I took my chair out of the box they shipped it in and the wobble seems to be fixed. What a relief but I still have to minor things I need to do to it for me to be happy.

The chat has been a little quiet as a couple of our guys that also have jobs have been stretched a little thin for free time and not getting to play or talk poker as much as they would like. There are a few of us that seem to be in the chat everyday but with everyone finding the right mix of focus there has been less  meaningless chat and when someone does chat it is usually strategy related. If you are interested in taking lessons and joining a poker chat full of committed grinders please don't hesitate to send me an email. Variance101 is in it's early stages and I currently have quite a bit of time to spend on my students. I am in the chat daily giving free coaching to the students that are between lessons.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment