7/17/2012

Sunday, and a day off

Sunday I cashed in 0 out of 10 MTTs. I played a shortened schedule but took a few shots in the bigger MTTs. I was not able to get a cash but the day went okay. I think I am playing pretty well and I was happy with my play. I was able to run deep in the 125k but my AA lost to AK all-in pre on a KKx flop. No matter what I know that there will be plenty of days to play poker and one 0-fer won't matter in the long run.

Monday I decided I was due for a nice day off full of relaxing. I played no poker but did stop by the chat a couple times to help out and offer my thoughts. There were discussions going every time I stopped by and I was able to share my thoughts and help the guys in the chat. I really feel the chat is helping all the guys involved improve.

Just going to keep it short and sweet for now. I am starting  my Tuesday session and hope to have a good day. Good luck grinders.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/#.

No comments:

Post a Comment