7/03/2012

One Drop, never gonna stop

Today I cashed in 1 out of 24 MTTs and 0 out of 3 satellites, it was a rough one. I got 29th in the foreverment, a $60 10k every Monday with 20 minute levels, but it only paid 27 places. Overall I think I played well and really kept right on trucking through several beats and bubbles. I always look back and laugh at days like this and realize variance is real and no matter how good you play on any given day the cards can just not fall your way sometimes.

Well, not to change the subject but I would like to say I purchased variance101.com and I have a coaching website up. It is very simple for now but I plan on doing more with it soon as well as add more coaches. I really enjoy teaching and this is the first step into taking it a bit further.

I have a lesson scheduled tomorrow and am about to prepare for that and then relax some. I will also be excited to see the One Drop final table tomorrow. I think the 1 mill event went over way better than I expected and I really enjoyed the live stream. Good luck to all my friends preparing for the Main Event and good luck to all the online grinders still building a roll like me.

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/#

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment