7/15/2012

Saturday 14th July

I cashed in 1 out of 16 MTTs and 0 out of 4 satellites. Considering how you look at it I kind of cashed in 5 other MTTs, but what truly happened was Merge had some kind of hiccup and they closed down 5 MTTs I was in and refunded us and chip chopped the prize pool I think. Pretty annoying but nothing I can do about it. The hiccup did throw me for a small loop but I got through it and kept grinding, just couldn't close anything out last night. There is always Sunday!

The chat is going well and I think everyone is improving. All the nonstop poker talk is really helping me get in the zone and I feel as if I am improving everyday. Good luck to all of #TeamVariance101 on this magical Sunday, lets get the money.

I am going to keep this short I did not write this last night so I am throwing it together as I start my session. Best of luck to all the grinders and the rest of the field at WSOP.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/#.

No comments:

Post a Comment