7/07/2012

Just a swinging

Friday I cashed in 1 out of 19 MTTs and 3 out of 6 satellites. Overall it was a decent day but my results are still lacking. I plan on continuing to work hard and keep putting volume in and pull out of this downswing. I did do a HH review of one of my MTTs from Thursday before my session Friday and I believe my play is fine, and that I have just been getting unlucky in some key spots late in MTTs. I have been lowering my stakes daily as my BR decreases and with strict BRM and emotional detachment this downswing will be behind me soon.

I have a couple friends playing the WSOP Circuit qualifier 10k entry/freeroll MTT at WSOP and I will be pulling for one of them to get a bracelet. Good luck to Justin Gardenhire and Huy Nguyen, build a huge stack guys.

I was watching the news and heard about the heat breaking record highs in several cities in the US. This is kinda scary and I really hope it cools off soon. I know I personally have been spending most of my time inside and have been waiting to walk my dog at night when its cooled off outside and the pavement is less likely to burn the pads on her feet. I saw an awful picture on Facebook of a dog with burnt pads and it was so sad.

Well, I am going to get this Saturday grind underway and do my best to turn a profit today. Good luck to all the grinders out there, get the money!

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment