7/23/2012

Da Pokerz

Today I woke up and gave a poker lesson to start my day. The lesson went great. We talked a lot about the reasons behind our actions and having a plan. The lesson got us both in the zone and I think we both had positive days.

I cashed in 3 out of 21 MTTs and made one final table. On the final table I finished 2nd and I also had two other deep runs finishing 11th, and 12th. Overall a great day even though I pretty much broke even and I spent two $109 tickets. All the lessons, chat, playing, and review has really been helping and I feel as if I am improving daily. I feel like I make more sense with every sentence and am really thriving off the improvement.

I got some great news from P5s as my recent article was a success. I will be writing two articles a month and you can find my Coach Profile on the coaches page. Thanks for the opportunity P5s, I will do my best to write well thought out articles that can help people with poker strategy.

This week I will be grinding daily and will be playing mostly $11 and under freezeouts, and $3 and under rebuys. There are a couple other MTTs I play that are outside of these parameters, but due to the structure and value I think its important I don't miss them often. But, I will say that strict BRM is very important and should be followed at all times. Having a lax BRM attitude usually only ends one way, and we don't want that.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment