5/15/2012

Tuesday Grinding

I couldn't decide what I wanted to play today but after spending a couple hours in the poker chat and sweating in "1outerme" I decided to play some 100NL. I have been back playing online for a few days now and I have won at 100NL everyday and tournaments are always less consistent. After yesterday with losing in tournaments but winning at 100NL I thought I might spend some time playing 100NL for a few days and see if I could run up a bankroll. Today I played 621 hands and managed to win 15 bbs per 100 to come out a buy-in and a half up. I caught myself making a few plays I am not happy with and will be working on that the next session and hope to increase my profit rate. Good luck to all the grinders out their, get it in good or bluff your butt off, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment