5/01/2012

Played the Hard Rock 100k gtd. and the Riverspirit 15k gtd. this last weekend in Tulsa,OK after a little break away from poker some at the beginning of 2012. I made day 2 but did not cash at Hard rock but did manage a 9th place at Rivespirit. My friend Mike who I have been helping with his poker game made the 4 way chop of the 100k gtd. for 11k, great job Mike!

I have been giving some lessons and enjoying it so I have been handing out several business cards while I play poker and hope to pick up some new students that I can help. Teaching is fun and fulfilling and believe it or not helps keep me fresh and have all the proper thoughts on the forefront of my mind.

If you have received a card from me check this blog out and email or call to set up and appointment and we will get started at fixing a few leaks you could have and get you making more money. Good luck everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Poker lessons? You have a good run online? Can you explain why PTR.com shows you have played 7941 hands and lost $689 in cash games on Merge and Full Tilt alone? Also, 215 final tables? Sharkscope.com seems to think otherwise cracker9ball. Says there you have played 3971 tournaments and lost over $14,000 overall...Hmm, something doesn't add up here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is up 25k on pokerstars in MTT's. I have played him before at 2/5 and he is pretty solid.

    http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/cracker9ball/poker/ratings/1DAD26E8B5054759A607488B0FE2B5AE.html?t=3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied to you in my newest blog post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have very few hours on Merge I choose not to play till its legal. You can check my success on Pokerstars and Absolute and then compare it to my losses on merge and Full Tilt and you will see 'm profitable but more importantly, I was a huge loser and not only got even got winner from improving and spending time in a chat group and then taking lessons. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sure with some minor research you will notice my name on AP was crackerjohnr not cracker9ball. Seriously though guys, click on older posts a few times and go back and read a blog or two and notice how I was so intent on getting better and staying positive and wanting to succeed. This blog was awesome for me and I hope it can help some of yall.

    ReplyDelete