5/13/2012

Meanwhile, I am back!


Well, I decided to deposit on Carbon Poker today. I have played on this site before but it was all off of a player transfer and today was my first deposit. Today was also my first full grind session since Black Friday.  I entered a couple tournaments this afternoon and bricked out but picked up a buy-in at .50/1. Then I took a break and played some Tiger Woods golf but had poker running through my mind. So after a bit I got back online and registered in a few more tournaments. I built a few stacks and got close to the money in a couple before taking a nasty beat or two, but got deep in one. While grinding down my last tournament I started playing .50/1 again and picked up two more buy-ins and then finished 3rd in the tournament for almost 1k. 
I definitely felt some rust as I played today but was able to shake most of it off rather quickly and was happy with how well I took a few beats and kept right on going. Meanwhile, I am back!



No comments:

Post a Comment