5/11/2012

Lesson

Just ended an awesome lesson with an old friend from the pool hall that plays a lot of poker now. Wow how the time flew by, I enjoy talking poker so much. We only did one hour but it was actually a great lesson and we covered a lot. I love how much I get into the zone when talking poker. We mostly went over "having a plan" by far one of the most important things out their. The lesson went very well and I believe we were both happy.  I cant wait to give some more, but it should be about a week. I sent them home with some light reading and my contact info so they can ask questions if they arise. I have been preparing for lessons and have several good ideas both verbal and visual and truly think I have what it takes to help people.

Please contact me at variance101@gmail.com for info or appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment