5/14/2012

Sunday

I played another online session yesterday and was able to cash in 2 out of 10 tournaments. I was not able to make a final table but did have two finishes in the top twenty. I also played some .50/1 and was able to pick up a couple buy-ins to break about even on the day.
Playing online again is awesome and I didn't realize how much I missed it. It is a lot different now and I am only playing on one site, so the volume is smaller. I have some ideas on how to use that to my advantage and plan to still keep up some live volume as well. I have a tendency to get totally invested in what I am doing and seem very one-track minded. I think this can be used to my advantage and believe I have done so several times but as I grow I am starting to understand how important it is to manage my time. I don't want to play online 14 hours a day everyday. I am going to attempt to play online, play live, give lessons, and have personal time for video games and friends.
Another thing I wasn't really aware I was missing was writing. I know I am not very polished and might ramble on some, but I do enjoy writing. This blog has helped me grow in many ways since I started it and I am glad to be contributing again. I hope you enjoy my rambling and please leave a comment.

Contact me at variance101@gmail.com for info/appointment for lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment