5/27/2012

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday

Thursday I cashed in 0 out of 13 MTTs for a wonderful day. Friday I was able to cash in 3 out of 23 MTTs with one FT and a satty win but I was not able to get winner on the day. Saturday I cashed in 1 out of 7 MTTs with my one cash being a 6th place at the FT of the $22 3k but again a disappointing overall day. I have had a rough week at the tables. I do think I have kept my composure together for the most part but it can be better. I do know that I want to get pumped up quicker than my BR wants to allow me and I am going to have to lower my stakes a little and take it easy. It sucks to have to admit that to yourself but chasing to hard can be a straight line to broke.
I have watched some good training videos this week and had a HH review with a friend that went real well. Our HH review was not a long one but we covered a few great hands for debate.
Tomorrow I plan on putting my $109 satty ticket to use in the 150k and will probably play the $11 20k but not sure if I play much more than that.
I was excited to find out the (Brett M) of 2+2 was able to get my name, pw, and email problem worked out and I am now back on 2+2 with my account, awesome. Thanks Brett. If any of y'all have had the same issues go to this link http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/55/about-forums/what-should-users-do-if-they-dont-have-their-account-email-see-op-1198491/ and email Brett.
It has been nice being back grinding online, 2010 and early 2011 was a blast for me going from being a losing online player to a winner and I'll be glad to get that going again. I was also happy to reunite with several of my online poker grinding friends and to be back in the chat group. There is nothing as helpful as talking poker daily with good players.
Well, I have lots of work to do on my game, my mental state, and how I want to attack the tables with my BR so off to it I go. Good luck to all the grinders out their, and have a great Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment