6/05/2012

Thunder up, Thunder in 6

I had to start my day with a trip to the doctor but it was all good news so no worries here. After the doctor I played a pretty full session with a couple deep runs and one final table. I cashed in 3 out of 13 MTTs with a 5th place in the $10r 3k deepstack. I was not able to score a 109 seat for Sunday yet as I went 0-2 in satellites today but I will keep trying. The extra work I put in the last few days has paid off and I feel that I am thinking and playing a lot better. I also stepped up my note game today and came up with a better style of doing that as well. I am excited for the next few weeks I really think I am about to make a run. I hope all of you are also learning and improving and I would like to leave you with this. You will get out of it what you put in. So try and out work everyone. Good luck.

P.S.
 Go Thunder!



No comments:

Post a Comment