6/26/2012

Good Evening 109

Today was excellent, the day started off with me giving a lesson to a new student that is also a friend and the lesson went great. We were able to cover a lot of hands and address several important things. After the lesson I took off after some food and then got back home and began my session. I was really hoping to win a 109 ticket in the 4pm satellite so I could play the Evening 109 and go for my fourth cash in a row and was lucky enough to do just that. I won my seat and late registered the Evening 109 42 minutes late and began to go to work. I actually got really short twice and was able to claw my way back until taking a cooler to get 10th and bubble the FT. I think I have found me new favorite MTT.

Today I was able to cash in 5 out of 22 MTTs and 3 out of 4 satellites. I made three final tables and ended up in 1st, 3rd, and 5th. All the recent HH review of my own play and my students has me playing very well. I will tell you that hard work does pay off. I was very comfortable and confident and it really feel as if I have recently taken a big step forward. I plan on continuing to work hard and I will definitely be giving more lessons, so onward and upward from here.

If anyone is looking for poker lessons please contact me at variance101@gmail.com. My lessons are $50 an hour with a minimum of three hours booked. With the lessons I also place all students in a poker chat filled with other committed grinders trying to improve to help keep the daily learning on point. I also stay available to answer questions and for review of single hands through skype and the added benefit of contact with the students outside the lessons is going over well. Please contact me to get lessons booked or if you have any questions.

It's been a long day so I am going to keep it short and simple tonight. I would like to wish a big GOOD LUCK to all the grinders at the WSOP and an equally big GOOD LUCK to all the online grinders wearing out the virtual felt.

LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!







No comments:

Post a Comment