6/02/2012

Because I'm sexy and you know it!

I cashed in 4 out of 15 MTTs today with three final tables and a 2nd place finish in one. It was a great day of grinding that I really enjoyed. I was happy with how I ran and most of my hands held when getting it in ahead, which is definitely an improvement.

After my MTT session I logged on to the new Lock of the Revolution Network and played some 20NL. I was not thrilled with the software but I do play on a Mac and expect them to update it soon. For now they are running windows through our Mac by using a program. I expect them to make a Mac program eventually. I do not want to be to critical until they have a little time to work through some of the bugs. I will say that the software is not awful and that Lock is known for trying to advertise and run poker series, so I expect to see them do what they can to make it to the player's liking. Let's just hope I am right.

I also played some HU 25NL today but only for a few minutes. I got it in with a pair verse over cards and lost, then shortly after got it in with over cards verse a pair and lost that side of the race too. I decided I would just quit there and play another time. I do enjoy HU and plan on playing more, just not today.

All in all it was a great day of grinding. I was full of confidence and was very comfortable at all my tables today. I think it is important to realize we are not robots and no matter how hard we try, we will probably have some emotional swings along with just feeling a little different day to day. I would think it could be beneficial to pay attention to these things and learn the best times to push or let up and how to control and manage these feelings to get the most out of ourselves.

Poker is an ever changing and evolving game of skill that I love and I hope you are able to get as much enjoyment out of it as I do. Thank you very much for reading my blog and please leave a comment. Have a wonderful weekend and get that money!





No comments:

Post a Comment