8/01/2012

Whistle while you work!

Today I got up a little unsure of how I would feel. I am on a small downswing and yesterday was rough. I am a grinder though and it always seems that no matter how bad the day before, when I wake up it's a new day and good things are in store. I had a HH review planned with a friend for 3pm, but he didn't make it so I caught up on my blog and prepared for my day. 
Today I played a cheaper schedule than usual but gave it my all and had a positive day. I cashed in 5 out of 17 MTTs and 1 out of 4 satellites. I made one final table finishing 2nd in the $2r 400 and I won a $109 ticket. All in all a decent day and it was nice to take a small step forward. I am playing cheap and building a roll but my effort is at 100%. 
I'll be excited to hear more about the Pokerstars, Full Tilt, AP/UB news but until I do I don't think I am going to lose any sleep. It is definitely some great news for the US poker scene though. News that Pokerstars will make it back to the US eventually is great to hear.
Time for me to relax a bit. I have some saved hands I need to review but will probably review some tonight and some tomorrow. I would imagine some players have a hard time reviewing hands after putting in a long session, but I know I will get back out of this what I put into it. So I plan on working hard.
Good luck to all the grinders trying to make a buck. Work hard and put in volume and you will see results.


LONG LIVE ONLINE POKER!

If you are interested in taking lessons or need any information contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment