8/20/2012

Sunday 19th

Sunday I cashed in 4 out of 14 MTTs and made two final tables. I wasn't able to crack the top three in either but I did have a positive day. I think the two days off was god for me but I may take a couple more this week and get a few things done but I haven't planned my week out yet.

My latest article went up on P5s Sunday and I was happy to see it get several views and comments. Its funny to me the haters that post comments though. I find it amusing that they can't see I am only trying to help players. Luckily the positive comments out number the negative by far and I am happy to keep writing.

I plan on putting in a good week or work and continuing my improvement. I have a few videos I want to watch and plan on doing some HH reviews. I will be in the V101 poker chat daily and am excited to talk poker and improve. I am blessed to be in a chat with several hard working improving players and I enjoy talking poker with them daily. V101 picked up a new member this weekend and welcoming another good player has been fun. Good luck V101.

Good luck to all the grinders out their, keep up the good work and make sure you are always improving.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment