8/11/2012

Gl this weekend

Today I cashed in 5 out of 35 MTTs and 4 out of 7 satellites. I was able to make two final tables finishing 3rd and 4th and I also won a 215 ticket and another 109 ticket. Looks like I will be taking several shots on Sunday. Overall I believe I am playing better and better and I am enjoying improving. This week I have played longer sessions than normal and still found time to review after. I feel the harder I work, the better the results.

Tomorrow I will be waking up a little earlier than normal as I have two lessons scheduled before my session. Both of these guys have been improving a ton and I am excited to help them continue to get better and better. After just two lessons both guys hit multiple scores and I believe that is just the start of what is to come. Good luck guys, keep working hard.

I finished writing my third article today and I am excited to share my thoughts again. This article is a bit different and I hope everyone enjoys it. I have enjoyed writing articles for P5s and the process has helped my poker game as well.

I think I will keep it short today. Tomorrow I have two lessons and then will be playing a normal session. Sunday I will be taking several shots and using my 215 and 109 tickets. And Monday I will be driving to Arkansas for my sister's funeral. I hope everyone has a great weekend and may all your cards be live, and your pots be monsters.


If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment