8/26/2012

GL

Thursday I cashed in 1 out of 20 MTTs and 2 out of 6 satellites. I was able to make one final table but could not crack the top three. Overall it was a tough day with some unfortunate situations but that is poker and we grind on. I am continuing to improve and I don't expect every day to be roses.

Friday I took the day off and watched The Barclays and some pre-season NFL. I have no set plan for it yet but I am going to try and add a few more day offs into my schedule. I think in order for us to get the most out of ourselves we have to take breaks often enough to stay fresh while we play.

Saturday I had two lessons scheduled and planned on starting my session at 3pm. The session went pretty well as I cashed in 3 out of 15 MTTs and 4 out of 6 satellites. I also cashed in 1 out of 3 freerolls. I made one final table and won four $109 tickets, it was a decent day.

Tomorrow is the biggest day of the week for online grinders and I hope several have a great day tomorrow. Good luck all.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment