8/18/2012

Day off

Thursday I cashed in 0 out of 24 MTTs and 2 out of 5 satellites. Overall it was a disappointing day and afterwards I decided it would be a good time for a day off or two. I know I have been working hard and improving but I think its time to recharge my batteries.

Friday I slept in and got caught up on a few shows, including Mad Men. What a great show, I know a show is great when I am pissed its over. AMC has some of the best shows on television. Mad Men, Walking Dead, and The Killing are all amazing.

Saturday I slept in again and then watched some pre-season football. I did log on for a couple hours to send a few emails and chat with my students and decided to play two turbos and a satellite. I wasn't able to do any good but I enjoyed my short session. For now I am going to go back to relaxing but I do plan on playing tomorrow.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment