8/30/2012

last 3 days

Monday I cashed in 2 out of 11 MTTs and 1 out of 3 satellites. It wasn't a great day but I ended up close to even. All the matters is that I keep improving and doing what it takes to reach my goals.

Tuesday I took the day off and watched a couple movies. I saw Premium Rush and The Bourne Legacy. Both were excellent but Premium Rush was a step above. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Wednesday I got back on the grind and cashed in 2 out of 13 MTTs and 1 out of 3 satellites. I was able to make two final tables but lots races ahead in both early and had disappointing early exits. I do feel as if I played well today and I am continuing to improve.

The chat group was active today and we discussed a few interesting spots. I also had some interest from a couple new students and they will be added to the chat ASAP. Its cool being part of the chat and getting to see how much everyone is improving. I think several of us thrive off of the positive vibe and business as usual approach we attack the tables with. Basically as a group we keep it positive and refuse to post bad beats and bust-out hands. Its just a bunch of positive support and strategy.

I see several guys preparing for Maximus coming up. I am happy we will have an online series to play in the USA and hope #TeamVariance101 has several deep runs, final tables, and out right ships. Best of luck to all the online grinders, hopefully we will be able to play on all sites again soon. Until then lets make the best of what we have and continue to improve.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment