8/23/2012

keep on keeping on

Wednesday I cashed in 2 out of 19 MTTs and 1 out of 3 satellites. I made two final tables but was not able to win a key race in either and went out sooner than expected. My one satellite cash was for a mod-week monster seat but I was not able to get deep. The mwm is one of my favorite MTTs though and I will hope to get that accolade soon.

I was able to follow my plan for trying to improve focus but was surprised at how my mind gets to racing sometimes. I am just happy to be trying to continue to improve and will keep working hard to reach my goals.

For now its time to start grinding. My plan is to keep working on improved focus and good decision making. Good luck to all the grinders out there and my advice to you is to keep working on your game and trying to give more.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment