2/17/2011

Wednesday

2pm start after an awesome lesson with shanetrain22, updates later.
Cashed in 6 out of 46 MTTs with two final tables and a few deep runs. The recent lessons are paying off and I am thinking poker a lot better. I have lessons the next two days as well and more next week. My chat group is also trying to get more regular HH discussions so we can all learn from each other and get better at the HH review process. Both Fox' and Sheets' chats were awesome tonight on PxF, Sheets is so entertaining. The chat sessions definitely set pxf apart from the rest. I have been getting lots of support on the rail when playing and I want to say, thanks for the support. Time to relax and watch some television and then sleep, 1pm lesson comes early. GL ME.
Hope you are enjoying the blog, please leave a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment