2/14/2011

Monday

4pm start after sleeping in a bit due to doubledave canceling our lesson today. He got 14th in FTOPS 24 and was up real late, I totally understood. I believe my impulse decision to 6x the a couple FTOPS yesterday was kinda meh, it was not the worst decision, but it is one I wont be repeating anytime soon. I have gone back and fourth about how to attack METs, I believe I will go with 1x or just skip them.
I have several more lessons over the next two weeks so I will be playing my norm schedule with some focus on playing hard and improving and will not be taking many shots, I just want to grind. Updates later.
Cashed in 4 out of 37 MTTs with a couple mid-deep runs. Overall it was not the day I was after but if this was easy everyone would do it. I have several lessons and plan on grinding hard next couple weeks and I am stickler for doing what I say I will, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment