2/07/2011

Sunday

1pm start ready for a day of poker and will probably listen to the Super Bowl in the background. Today I will be playing most of my normal schedule with the FTOPS 1 and a few majors added in. 
Cashed in 5 out of 46 MTTs with a FT in the $26 18k on FTP. Overall it was a decent day full of deep runs and I am happy with my play but definitely noticed a few things I would like to work on.
With all the new grinders in the chat group I am trying to get a weekly HH review session started, I think some structure and a weekly time will help us all study a little more. When I introduced the idea in chat it was received well, but actually showing up and participating is another beast, hopefully it will work out.
Well, I am all done for the night and ready to relax but lots of grinding coming this month, GL ME.



No comments:

Post a Comment