2/01/2011

Tuesday, Oh my it's snowing, 20" so far.

2pm start and ready to play some poker and make some great decisions. I also plan on having as little emotion as possible whether winning a hand or losing it. I am excited about taking some poker lessons this month, I am ready to take another step in my game. Well, my break is over back to the tables, more later.
Cashed in 5 out of 46 MTTs with no deep runs or good results. I took several beats but kept my head high and kept plugging away. I was actually not the only one in the chat having a rough day but I was the only one not very emotional I think. I tried to express my thoughts to them and share why it is so important to not get emotional or let a few bad beats take the desire to play away and I believe it is helping them. I have been in the process of scheduling some lessons and can'y wait to get started, I'll keep ya posted, GL ME.

2 comments:

  1. man these last couple days i have been trying to not play with any emotion on my bad beats etc... and it has paid off, not financially, but more mentally. I have been trying to playing 1 tournament a night after 9pm instead of playin 10-20 a night a losing focus. but i can completely agree with you just in the last couple days that having a positive attitide is trhe way to go. i really enjoyed your post on P5 about your reasons for success. keep posting good info and ill keep following. oh, did you play any of the wsop circuit this year? there were some in your area i believe this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have been focused on improving online. Thank you for following, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete