2/17/2011

Thursday

2pm start after another awesome lesson with shanetrain22. Today we covered some spots in the early stages, it was very beneficial. Now to the grind, updates later.
Cashed in 8 out of 49 MTTs with one final table. It was a pretty good day overall even though I did not get winner. The lessons are really paying off and I am thinking the game a lot better. I am excited for my next doubledave lesson tomorrow and then I'll have more lessons w doubledave and shanetrain next week. I am also trying to get all the guys in my chat group to start uploading some HHs and trying to set a time with someone to review. If we all start doing this more we will all improve. I am happy to report my team is leading the P5s Feb. team comp and I am leading the yearly low-stakes comp, hoping to keep it up. Time for some rest and then a lesson to start the day before grinding tomorrow, GL ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment