2/03/2011

Thursday

3pm start and ready to rock in with my _____ in , because going outside is not happening with all that snow on the ground. I am very happy that the electricity and internet stayed on though. I late registered for a few that started around 2pm and will play most of my normal schedule from 3pm on. I am going for a day full of great decisions and emotional detachment. I still have not taken any of the lessons I am hoping to take this month but I am trying to schedule some, I can't wait to improve. Well, the daily grind has started, updates later, GL ME.
Cashed in 8 out of 45 MTTs with a few deep runs but I came up short and loser on the day. I was able to catch a few of my mistakes today, I just hope to soon be catching them before I make them. I did manage to get in touch with a coach and will be scheduling some sessions soon. Now it is time to see what is in the DVR, until tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment