2/23/2011

Tuesday

2:30pm start after a great lesson with doubledave. We went over several tough hands I had saved from the days before and it pointed out a similar spot with an easy math fix that I had been struggling with. He taught me how to calculate the equity in a hand which was very interesting too. I was able to use it today and am quite pleased with what I am learning.
I cashed in 7 out of 43 MTTs with a few deep runs but could not get winner. I plan on doing some small MTT selection changes over the next few days to slightly reduce the numbers of tables I am playing and make sure I am in the ones with the best value for me. I think it will be easier to fix a few of my auto-pilot habits and work on the math with a few less tables through out the day. I do believe most of the improvements on the math will come during review and then translate to the tables.
It is nice to start to get a feel for the level I am at and have a plan on how to improve. I think the closer someones opinion of their own game is to the truth, the better the chance of them reaching their full potential. So although I try to stay confident, I try to be very realistic about how I play in hopes of not missing out on chances to improve.
Still a few days left in the Feb. team comp on P5s and I will be putting in some volume, see you at the tables.

GL ME

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment