2/05/2011

Saturday

3:30pm start after sleeping in a little. I was up a little later than normal due to trying out Netflix downloads off of my PS3. It was cool and convenient, I watched the third movie in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series and it was as good as the other two. Unluckily it did not have the option to add english language like some DVDs do, so I had to read it, but still enjoyed it. I also watched "Law Abiding Citizen" for the second time and enjoyed it as well.
Today is the first day of the Feb. team event on P5s and I will be trying to help my team get off to a good start. I have still been adjusting my schedule often in an effort to find the best MTTs for me right now. I think for the next couple weeks I am going to try to stay in the parameters of the contest. Break is almost over so back to the grind, updates later, GL ME.
Cashed in 7 out of 29 MTTs with some deep runs but no FTs and did not get winner on the day. I was happy with the schedule of MTTs I played today and also happy with my play overall. Tomorrow is the first day of FTOPS and the second day of the team comp so I will deff be playing, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment