2/02/2011

Wednesday

4pm start after sleeping in a little. I am going to play some good poker today and make good decisions. I a still snowed in due to the 20" we got in Tulsa, I am hoping to be able to get out soon to grab a few groceries and some necessities. I still do not have the exact date and times for my lessons this month but I am excited and ready to improve. I also realized with all the volume I played in January I got myself away from watching as many poker videos as I would like and plan on making an effort to watch more soon. Time to grind, updates later, GL ME.
Cashed in 5 out of 32 MTTs with a brutal FT bubble in the $75 40k on FTP. Overall it was a decent day where I feel I battled adversity fairly well while taking several beats going in ahead. I do believe that since I typed the last two sentences that I want to delete but will not, that the day has affected me some, but what I want to do is realize even though I think I am positive sometimes little bits of negative can come through, I want to embrace that, find the source, and work it out. Being positive is a choice and it simply takes some work, but overall it helps me a lot and allows me to have the drive and work ethic I do.
Now I am going to clean my whole apartment as punishment for not running better, lol, not really but I am going to do some cleaning. Usually the day after I get lost of things done like cleaning I feel good and a small bit of accomplishment, can't hurt, and the apt. needs clean. I have a labradoodle, Samantha, and it takes work keeping all the hair cleaned up. We still have lots of snow on the ground outside and I am in a wheelchair so leaving my apt. won't be happening anytime soon, so more grinding to come. As if it would be any different if 80 degrees and sunny, lol.

2 comments: