1/05/2011

Wednesday

1pm start and feeling better today than I have in a couple, not physically but mentally from all the work the world of poker at a high level entails. I have lots of drive and determination and am able to wake up daily and be excited to get to work. Some of the small struggles I have battled recently have nothing to do with wanting to play each day, and everything to do with keeping complete focus and concentration at the end of a tough session. One of the ways I deal with problems I wan to fix is to talk about them and get them in the open, in a way its like admitting your faults so you can fix them. So my plan is to keep grinding through 2011 while trying to maintain and build my BR and expand and improve my game. For tonight I will settle with making good decisions. Updates later.
Cashed in 5 out of 39 MTTs and 3 of 21 45 mans, I felt good and played good but was not able to pull good results, better luck tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment