1/15/2011

Saturday

Slept in a little after watching two movies after my session yesterday, I woke up and was going to late reg my the start of my schedule but I missed the 22c by 3 seconds and decided to take the day off. I really needed a little time away anyway. I took those movies back and got tow more, but spent the day watching football and the PCA coverage on ESPN3. I am thinking of finding a coach and taking a couple lessons this week, I'll think on it more. I will spend the rest of the might relaxing and then plan on a big sunday, GL ME.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow cracker, hope you crush bro. To be honest getting a coach was the best thing I've ever done. It will open things up to you that you never knew, saw, and wouldn't come up with...at least it did for me lol...but my advice take a good look around and find someone that can help you on a certain part of your game and/or something you wanna learn and improve on.

    ReplyDelete