1/11/2011

Tuesday

2pm start, going to focus hard on better decision making and review several hands with friends. Updates later.
Cashed in 6 out 40 MTTs and 0 out of 2 45mans. I had a couple deep runs but couldn't get past the important race. Team roi rogers is still leading the midstakes contest which is awesome, but team obv ftw needs to put more volume in for the lowstakes contest. I am hopingI can do enough to help one or both teams win.
Today I was making better decisions at the poker table and also asking better questions. I posted several hands in the chat that were very beneficial to discuss. Lots more volume coming this month, glad I am on a good sleep schedule, and have been taking vitamins again for about a week now. I really believe to be successful at poker you have to take it serious and treat it like a job. It's obviously the greatest job ever, but none the less a job. Until tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment