1/21/2011

Friday

1:30pm start and I am excited about playing good today. I had a decent day yesterday and I am hoping for an even better one today. Updates later.
Cashed in 6 out of 39 MTTs with two FTs. I got 2nd in the $22 5k Big Ante on Stars, and I got 2nd in the $162 75k UBOC 12 Sniper on AP. In the UBOC 12 we chip chopped three handed and played it  out for an additional 1.5k. I decided to get aggressive after we chopped and do everything in my power to get that extra money. I started picking up chips quickly and made it HU without much trouble. Hu was a little but of a battle and my opponent started with a 2 to 1 chip lead. I had taken the chip lead with in about five minutes then lost all in pre flop AK to 104s, oh well, I got it in good and had a good day. It was an awesome day overall and I feel that I played very well.
One of the big differences in my game as of late has come from the help of shanetrain22, I was lucky enough to be on his team in the midstakes comp on P5s and he has helped me on AIM several days. Shanetrain22 is very good at making poker easy to understand. If any poker players that read my blog are interested in coaching he would be a great choice.
I still have a couple days left of the P5s contest and need to get to sleep so I can get some major volume in this weekend, GL ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment