1/26/2011

Reasons for my success

Of course there is the OBV fundamental things that you learn from training sites, books, and lots of trial and error, but I believe it is something else. I am a strong believer in positive attitude and positive surroundings. I also think that emotional detachment is very important but will be a forever improving process. One of the things I try to tell myself when I take a beat is, if ten other players took the same beat, would I have handled it the best? Also sometime I try to imagine the ten most important people I know watching and try and act accordingly. I think that negativity and to much emotion in poker can consume you and make the game intolerable. In my opinion, these things are just as important as understanding stack sizes and re-steals. Good luck to everyone in the future and remember that positivity is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment