1/01/2011

Happy New Year

Up at 10am to spend time with the family, my mom and step dad drove to Tulsa from Arkansas to spend the day with me and my daughter, Alexis. We went shopping, had lunch, and then went bowling. Bowling was great, I had a blast, it was tough and the first time I bowled since being in a wheelchair but I had a blast, and I plan on bowling more in the future. The day was great and I got exactly what I wanted for my birthday and christmas, an Arkansas Razorback grey hoodie and a  red blanket/throw. I did ask to not participate in their last stop of the day so I could get to work and my mom, who reads this blog, said she understood, I love you mom. So its 5pm and I am registering in everything and hoping for a great start to the year, updates later.
Cashed in 4 out of 30 MTTs with a 2nd in the $27.50 10k gtd. on AP. Overall it was a rough night, although I did get winner, where I felt as if I had punted a couple stacks and failed to find the fold button early with one pair in a couple different spots. I did post a hand or two and try to talk about the situations some with the chat group to make sure I get a quick hold on the problem and improve above and beyond it. The first of two P5's team contests I am in started today, this one last three weeks and is the bigger of the two. I won't be playing quite as high as the rest of my team so my volume will be key and I plan on playing a bunch this month, GL ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment