1/22/2011

Saturday

1pm start and ready to rock out with my ____ out! Had an awesome day yesterday and I feel good! Updates later.
Cashed in 3 out of 39 MTTs but was lucky enough to win the $26 33k ko on FTP. What an awesome couple of days, wow. The FT was brutal, the stacks are shallow and there is so much shoving. I got ul 4 handed and went from 2 of 4 to 4 of 4 and at that exact moment the last guy to check discuss deal decided to discuss a deal and I went into the deal discussion short, I asked for more than they were offering and when they said no we played it out.
I would like to throw another be THANKS out to shanetrain22 for all the help recently. He is a great coach if anyone is looking for coaching. And now I will soak in this victory some and prepare for another big day tomorrow, GL ME.




2 comments: