1/25/2011

Tuesday

5pm start after a haircut and getting some grub, ready to rock. Updates later.
Cashed in 4 out of 36 MTTs with one FT in 112r1a 7.5k on Stars. It was a great day overall, I played all day with a glow about me from my recent success, what a week! I have so many things on my mind now that I am showing success but I know for he most part I will keep knitting it up a little and protect my roll while slowly moving up in stakes and trying to be as professional as possible. I have been trying to network myself out there with my blog, the chat group, P5s, PXF, TPE, and by always being friendly at the tables knowing that someday I will probably have a training site or be a pro on a site and I want a good solid start and reputation to build on. I really enjoy what I do and plan on making poker a big part of my life for years to come. I also got some feedback from a friend that reads my blog and plan on trying to provide more content than just my daily progress report. Although I do like putting in my daily figures to show insight into the amount of volume some regs play.
Be on the lookout for an article about me on pocketfives.com and I did a small interview for tournamentpokeredge.com. i'll provide links when they are complete.

Let's crush 2011, GL ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment