1/28/2011

Friday

2pm start and ready for a positive day filled with poker volume. I will be playing most of my normal schedule with some MTTs taken out so that I can get more FTP double guarantee tables up. Double guarantee week has been awesome and the MET experience is quite interesting. I know at first I was not a fan and still wish that FTP would quit re-inventing the wheel, but it has been an interesting week thus far. Well, break is over, back to the grind, updates later.
Cashed in 11 out of 51 MTTs but was not able to get ahead for the day. I played pretty well overall but made a marginal decision or two at the end of the night that I will reflect on to improve. The chat room is off the charts with several new members that play real well and grind a lot like I do. I am very excited to see our progress over the next few months.
I got to preview the P5s article Dan wrote and it is great, I think it will be up soon, thanks Dan.
Still a couple days left of double guarantee week and UBOc so more grinding to come, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment