3/16/2011

Wednesday

3pm start and ready to continue my comeback of late, updates later.
Cashed in 7 out of 30 MTTs with a few deep runs but overall came up a little short. I continued to work on eliminating some MTTs out of my schedule to focus more on the best value ones with less distractions. Hopefully this will help me improve on a faster pace by having more time to think and get reads. I also hope to find more time for review, and although this is something I say I keep wanting to do but end of playing mostly instead, I do planning on reviewing more.
Hopefully my team in P5s mid-stakes is having some success and we can pull out of last, but I will enjoy my own personal grind either way.
Good luck to everyone tat fills out a March Madness bracket, I hope someone I know has a perfect bracket, would be so sick. I am in three pools including one of my own, two have the same bracket and one is a little different. I also filled out nine other brackets on espn hoping to get one right.
Now its time to eat the t-bone steak that is almost done cooking on the foreman and watch soem DVR, GL TO ALL and GL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment