3/18/2011

Friday

Due to being distracted yesterday playing with March Madness NCAA basketball games on in the back ground I chose to take the day off and watch and relax. I was still happy with my play yesterday until the last few hours when I started yawning and lost some focus and desire. I must have been tired because I don't do that often. This is also one of the reason for the day off to reflect on my mistakes and try to get past them. I have not been watching very many training videos and have never done as much reviewing of my play as I need. I think I will have to just schedule in review hours and just stick to it. Maybe that will help me build better habits and start regular review. I just feel if I keep playing all the time with no review I will really slowdown my growth process.
Poker is an awesome game but to reach the goals I have set I need to take another step forward and plan on doing what it takes, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment