3/31/2011

Thursday

3:30pm start and ready to grind after two days off, updates later.
Cashed in 4 out of 32 MTTs for a fairly rough day overall. I am still getting over a small cold and it affected me a little more than I thought it would. I thought I felt fine but the little bit of stuffiness from the cold and the goofiness from the medicine had me off my A game.
I have also noticed that I have by far least amount of success on FTP up to this point. Which brings up an important question, do I keep grinding there in thoughts that it will turn? Or do I stop playing there and focus on Stars and AP where I consistently do well?
I have never been one to give up or decide something is not beatable. I am more the type to keep trying until I figure out a way to win. But I am sick of all the non-cashing on FTP. I am also not a fan on the METs and have been trying to just 1x most MTTs with some exceptions. Well, enough ranting for now, I know I will keep fighting and figure out a way to win, but I may try to lower my FTP volume some for a bit to make myself feel as if I am not completely ignoring the obvious. Good luck all, and good luck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment