3/04/2011

Friday

Fifth day off in a row! Today I took my dog to the groomers, went to the apple store and bought a ten-key keypad by SMK-LINK, cleaned my apartment, did laundry, and then had an awesome dinner with a friend at Olive Garden. It was a complete day. Tomorrow I am back to the grind and will be excited to get back at it. I plan on doing things a little different by picking a better schedule of MTTs and play a few less tables. The March P5s contest starts Sunday, good luck to all the teams. I am usually a captain and know most of the players so I usually pick a decent team, but since I was taking the day off I did not captain and ended up on a team that does not look to strong on the surface, but hopefully we can sneakily have a few good weeks. I will definitely try to be a captain from now on. Hopefully my team will surprise me, we do have one player with a 500k badge, GL US.


I did not do as much studying or review many HHs this week, but the break was good for me. When I set goals and try to achieve things like improving at poker I usually stop doing everything else and give it 100%. I think it is juts part of my personality, when I have poker improvements on my mind doing other things just does not seem to occur to me. I wake up and start my day and then it's time to play poker, the few times I did other things I constantly had all the MTTs I was missing running through my mind every :00, :15, :30, and :45. Is it sad I have the entire schedule across three sites memorized? I guess not, I now to get what you want you have to put the time in.


GL TO ALL, and GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment