3/25/2011

Friday

1:30pm start and ready to grind. Hoping for a high level of focus today, updates later.
Cashed in 5 out of 39 MTTs with two final tables. All five cashes were on AP so that means I went 0fer on Stars and FTP, mehaments. It was a decent day overall and I am very happy to have gotten winner on the day and to have gotten past 4th place in a MTT. It had been a little bit since I got past fourth. The HU match was over an hour long and I really wanted to take it down but came up short. I just need to keep progressing and trying to improve my game. In some of my most recent sessions I have been noticing some things I need to work on and hope some more trial and error will help me towards that path. Still a couple days left for the P5s comp, GL US, and GL ME.




No comments:

Post a Comment