3/12/2011

Friday

12:30pm start and ready to get back to the full time grind. I took five full days off then played two and half days and took two more days off. I am now refreshed and so ready to go. I did realize today that my first couple bad beats where quite annoying and I wondered why it bothered me more than before, but I realized  it is like any sport or process. If you take some time off, it might take a rack of balls to warm up, or a bucket at the range, or some swings in the batters cage, and it deff got easier with every beat I took. I also think that after having gone through this I will also just be more mentally prepared for any beats when I play after a break next time. Just the process of all the improvements is a huge part of why I enjoy poker so much. Updates later.
Cashed in 8 out of 52 MTTs with two final tables in a couple small field MTTs on AP. Overall a good day even though I did not get winner because I feel like I noticed several things and improved my game. I am excited to be back on the grind and plan on doing the work necessary to improve, and then some. GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment