3/11/2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Took both days off, got a rim replaced and two new tires on my van and enjoyed a relaxed evening on Wed. Thursday I went to a friends to play PS3 Move Bocci Ball and MLB The Show 2011, it was a blast. I have also had a couple good conversations about life and poker with friends that have been there and the conversations help.
I do want to clarify that I am doing well and just taking a small break. I did go on a small downswing and had a tilty day last week, but truly I am just taking a few days and reflecting and preparing myself for more grinding to continue on my path. I love poker and enjoy it immensely and will reach the goals I set.
I hope everyone is doing well and I would like to leave you with a couple thoughts.
Hard work pays off!
Positivity rocks!
You get back what you put in!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

GL ME, GL ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment