3/20/2011

Sunday

12pm start and ready for the Sunday grind, updates later.
Cashed in 3 out of 23 MTTs with a final table on Stars. I kept my volume down to day due to playing mostly majors and saving room to 6x the Mini-FTOPS Main. I had a pretty good day overall, but did take some brutal beats. Luckily I know that everyone takes brutal beats and I choose to go at it with the mindset of trying to handle my brutal beats better than the competition.
I am starting to get a good idea of how I play and know I need to keep improving. I am trying to get my chat group motivated to all start putting more of an individual effort to improve and to stat scheduling HH reviews with other members. I think if we all start reviewing more HHs and talking about it the whole group will improve. I will also be taking more lessons soon and am excited for a leak-finder video by AJKhoosier over my 2nd place in a UBOC. I have recently been slacking on the video watching and forum activity and need to step it up. It takes work to improve at a decent pace. I think its easy to play to many tables and slow down the process of improving and thats not what I want, GL ME.



1 comment:

  1. Hey cracker

    got your comment, fair point regarding numbers I didn't realise the beat had that much effect. Actually thinking about it now your probably right and I had not considered it.

    well played and unlucky I think you and I were the best players left 4 handed.

    gl man

    ReplyDelete